Econo 14 pt Manila Classification Folders
Classification folders are designed to subdivide the materials within one folder. This folder is designed for heavy use. Constructed out of 14pt manila, the back panel is reinforced on the end tab, and top tab for added strength. The dividers are made from two laminated 14pt manila panels for double the thickness. The spine is reinforced with a 3" Mylar strip for added strength and durability. The folder comes with 2" bonded fasteners in position 1&3 and 2" duo fasteners on the dividers.
- Reinforced two-ply top and end tab
- Tab 1/2" wide
- Pleated 2" or 3" expansion
- 3" Mylar reinforced spine
- Scored tick marks for label placement
- Top corners rounded, front and back
- 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material
- 14pt manila stock
- Front panel 9 1/2" high
- Front panel undercut 1/4"
- 2" bonded fasteners in position 1&3
- 2" duo fasteners on the dividers